Welcome to Circle of Friends! Here are some things to know before your first treatment:
We work in a group setting at a low cost to encourage frequent treatments. Acupuncture works best when treatments are frequent enough to significantly improve symptoms as well as their root causes.
The first visit is $35.00. After that, all treatments are $30.
Our Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made within 24 hours of your appointment time. Missed appointments and late cancellations will be charged $30 at your next appointment.
- Schedule your appointment time online-here-or call us during our office hours at (512)956-2361.
- Once you press the “schedule here” button you will be directed to create a secure account.
- You will immediately receive an email directing you to schedule your first appointment.
- Please arrive for your first appointment 15 minutes early to fill out your new patient paperwork.
- After your paperwork has been completed, you will pay the $35 fee then you will be lead back to the treatment room, choose any open seat, place your shoes, wallet, keys, cell phone (with sound turned off – or better yet, completely turned off) in the basket next to your chair. Recline and relax. Remember to be quiet as others are getting treatments also.
- While you are getting settled in, your acupuncturist will review your information and health complaint(s), then meet you at your chair and ask a few questions to discern the appropriate treatment. She will insert the needles and make sure you are comfortable.
- Let us know how long you can stay – 30-60 minutes – then your acupuncturist will remove your needles. Gather your items and return to the reception room to schedule your next appointment.
When you return for your next treatment, you will simply pay the $30 fee, and be invited to go in and choose a seat. We recommend that you arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time – you should be comfortably seated in a chair ready for a treatment by your scheduled appointment time. Your acupuncturist will check on your progress, ask relevant questions, insert your needles and leave you to rest.
We let the needles do the work in a calm, peaceful setting.
- Please silence your phone, enter the clinic quietly, and use your “library voice” to help preserve the calm environment.
- Please do not wear cologne, perfume, or strong smelling body products – this is a healing environment, and some patients are extremely sensitive to smell.
- You may listen to music or a meditation on your phone/iPod (with headphones) during your treatment.
- Wear loose clothing that can be pushed or rolled up to expose your legs and arms. Shorts and tank tops are good if the weather allows.
- We recommend that you do not arrive hungry; please eat within 1-2 hours of your appointment time. We recommend not consuming caffeine before your treatment so you can relax during your treatment.
- Please be considerate of other patients and adhere to appointment times.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your first visit.
Please contact us here with any questions or to schedule an appointment.